Delicious, creamy and fruity - a strawberry milkshake is the perfect treat for any occasion! Whether it's a hot summer day or an impromptu gathering with friends, a strawberry milkshake is the perfect way to cool down and enjoy some deliciousness. With its combination of fresh strawberries and smooth ice cream, it's sure to satisfy your cravings. So why not give it a try today!
Strawberry milkshakes are one of the most popular and delicious drinks around. With the right ingredients and a bit of time and effort, you can create a lovely strawberry milkshake.
INGREDIENTS FOR STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE:
- Frozen strawberries: you can use either fresh or frozen strawberries but You’ll get a thicker, frostier milk shake with frozen strawberries.
- Milk: whole milk or any milk of your choice but the higher fat percentage milk makes more creamier milkshake.
- Vanilla ice cream: full fat vanilla ice cream for creamiest milkshake.
- Whipped cream, sprinkles and fresh strawberries for decoration:
HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE:
- In a blender add strawberries , milk and vanilla ice cream.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour in a milkshake glass and top with whipped cream. decorate with sprinkles, fresh strawberries or a cherry.
- ½ cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2-3 scoop vanilla ice cream
- In a blender, combine strawberries, milk and ice cream, blend until well combined.
- Pour into the milkshake glass and top with whipped cream, sprinkles and fresh strawberry or cherry and enjoy!