Looking for a simple and quick treat that won't take hours to make or require a long list of ingredients? Try these 3-ingredient chocolate cookies, which don't contain any flour, oil, or butter. Whether you're avoiding gluten for health reasons or just love the deep flavor of chocolate, flourless cookies are a perfect choice. With just a few basic ingredients, you can whip up a batch of delicious cookies that satisfy your sweet tooth without sacrificing your health.
Flourless chocolate cookies texture
These flourless chocolate cookies have a distinct taste and texture that sets them apart from traditional cookies. With a dense, chewy texture reminiscent of brownies, they are satisfyingly indulgent and perfect for chocolate lovers. The center of each cookie is slightly fudgy, but not as fudgy as a brownie.
- Cocoa powder - Good quality unsweetened dutch processed
- Powdered sugar
- Egg whites
Other 3 ingredients cookies you might like
3 ingredients chocolate cookies
- 2 large egg whites
- ¼ cup+2 tablespoon (42g) unsweetened cocoa powder, dutch processed
- 1 ½ cup(175g) powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 320F. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add coco powder and powdered sugar. Stir until combined.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks and add in the dry ingredients.
- To incorporate the egg whites into the batter, whisk them until the mixture becomes smooth and free of any clumps of powdered sugar. Initially, you may feel that there is not enough liquid, but keep stirring . The batter should be extremely thick and sticky. If the consistency of your batter seems a bit thin, you can add an additional ½ to 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Cover and chill in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Drop a tablespoon of dough onto the prepared pan, spacing them 2 inch apart.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Let cookies cool on the cookie sheet and set fully before removing them. Store in an airtight container.